Electro Voice ZLX 15P (DEMO)
STORE DEMO UNIT: WAS OPENED AND DEMOED IN STORE FOR A CUSTOMER AND IS IN PERFECT CONDITION. FULL WARRANTY, ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
Now available at Hollywooddj.com the Electro-Voice ZLX-15P
ELECTRO-VOICE ZLX POWERED LOUDSPEAKERS
Extend your low-end with this portable powerhouse. Whether used on its own or with a sub, the ZLX-15P provides crisp, clean highs and tight, deep lows for larger spaces all with enough amplifier headroom to make sure youre heard both loudly and clearly.
The two powered ZLX models cut through the competition with the most complete and innovative package of features in their class - all of which work together to make it quicker and easier than ever to take control of your sound, whatever the show.
- LCD display and unique single-knob DSP control with presets quickly optimize ZLX to suit your performance style and space
- Input level meters and independent amplifier control- ensure optimal gain structure in seconds
- EV-engineered components matched with a custom-built 1000-W Class-D amplifier for best-in-class sound
- Lightweight, super-durable composite construction with unique hi/lo grip design for effortless pole mounting and portability
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment and enhanced sonic impact and intelligibility
In the case of ZLX's uncluttered control panel, less really does mean more. Though the multiple dials and switches on other powered loudspeakers may suggest more functionality, ZLX's powerful DSP engine is accessed by a clean single-knob design with LCD display, and actually offers the most precise control and configuration available at its price point. Use the presets to optimize ZLX according to your application (music, live, speech, club) and your location (pole mount, monitor, install) and hear the difference in seconds. Smart design, straightforward operation.
1000 W (Class D); 127 dB max SPL; 42 Hz 20 kHz
15 woofer and 1.5 high-frequency titanium compression driver
38.0 lbs (17.3 kg)
Frequency Range 42 Hz - 20 kHz
Maximum SPL 127 dB
Power Rating 1000 W
Frequency Response 55 Hz - 18 kHz
Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H 90 °
Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V 60 °
LF Transducer EVS-15L, 380 mm (15 in) Woofer
HF Transducer DH-1K
Connector Type (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) 3.5 mm Input, and (1) XLR link Output
Enclosure Material Polypropylene
Grill 18 Gauge Steel with Black Powder Coat
Height 685 mm (26.97")
Width 423 mm (16.65")
Depth 383 mm (15.08")
Weight Net 17.3 kg (38.14 lbs)
Shipping Weight 23 kg (50.71 lbs)