• Bi-polar output stage technology for the finest sound quality and reliability
• High output power to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
• Comprehensive protection circuitry with protect LED indicator *
• 1/4”TRS & XLR balanced/unbalanced inputs
• SpeakonTM & 1/4” speaker outputs
• Three modes of operation – stereo, parallel mono, and mono bridge
• Ground lift switch
• Decibel (dB) level meter with clip LEDs
• Selectable voltage for worldwide operation
• Dual aluminum extrusion heat sink design with directly mounted output
transistors for no-fault operation
• Air guide with front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability
• Compact 2U well balanced enclosure
• Steel reinforced chassis
• Frequency Response of 30Hz – 50 kHz
• Signal to Noise Ratio of 100 dB below rated power at 8 ohms
Unit Dimension: 19" W x 10.75" D x 3.5" H (483
x 273 x 89 mm) Weight: GPA 1000 - 16.3 lbs (7.4 kg) GPA 2000 - 17.8 lbs (8.1
GPA 3000 - 20.2 lbs (9.2 kg) GPA 4000 - 21.6 lbs (9.8 kg
200w RMS (400w peak) per channel at 8 ohms, 300w RMS (600w peak) per channel
at 4 ohms, and 600w RMS (1200w peak) at 8 ohms bridged – measured using EIA standards
Stay up to speed on DJ equipment product releases!
Subscribe to our DJ list and Hollywood DJ will only send you emails relating to DJ gear and dj products from our DJ Store. You may Subscribe and cancel anytime. Join us now or during the check out process!
Now at HollywoodDJ.com take advantage on your DJ Equipment purchase with our Make An Offer feature on most products we sell. Click on the blue "Save Instantly" button and Name Your Price before adding the product to your shopping cart.