8 channel DI box/line mixer
An invaluable and supremely flexible multi-purpose tool for many professional stage and studio applications, the RDI-8 functions as both an active DI (direct injection) Box and a Line Mixer.
• Eight totally independent DI Box units in a 1U package for multiple signal corrections/conversions, with 1/4"TRS jacks for balanced or unbalanced inputs and XLR jacks for servo-balanced outputs for each channel
• Each DI box eliminates impedance mismatch problems and converts any sound source — from guitar to speaker inputs — into a clean, powerful hum-free, noise-free and interference-free balanced signal perfect for even extremely long cable runs
• Can also be used simultaneously as an 8-channel Line Mixer with both stereo Line and Master outputs. Ingenious, multi-purpose design enables useful parallel-operation applications such as setting an independent stereo mix for stage monitoring for an extended setup of keyboards, samplers and synth modules while supplying independent XLR balanced outputs to the stage box for the front of house engineer.
• Controls for the Line Mixer operation only include independent rotary volume and L/R pan controls per channel for the Stereo Line output and an additional Master Volume control for the Master Stereo output
• Independent 20dB PAD and Ground Lift switches per channel control both the DI Box and Line Mixer outputs simultaneously
• Optimum hookup flexibility with independent parallel link outputs for each channel enables such useful applications as monitoring a specific input locally while sending an XLR balanced direct output to another source without affecting the line mixer signal
• Advanced circuit design and carefully selected components ensure extended linear frequency response and ultra low distortion for pure, transparent audio across the spectrum for both DI Box and Line Mixer operation
• High-quality, rugged con-struction for maximum long life and reliability
• Shielded internal dual regulated power supply with ~115V(60Hz)/~230V(50Hz) select switch and fused IEC power cord connector
• Dimensions and weight: 1.75"X 19"X 8.5"(44.5X482.6X217mm), 7.15lbs (3.25Kg)