ONLY 9 LEFT!
Ships today from Los Angeles, CA
- Uniform cardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and excellent rejection of off-axis sound.
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for speech, vocals, and instrumental music.
- Chrome die-cast metal construction and mechanical design resist wear and abuse.
- Classic appearance, modern performance.
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes stand transmitted noise, ensures quiet operation.
- On/Off switch.
- Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability.
The Shure 55SH SERIES II is an Iconic Unidyne Vocal Microphone. If you want to capture a classic look, you need the gear to match the genre. Nothing completes the style quite like the 55SH Series II, a microphone that has been gripped by legends for decades. Others may imitate, but none can duplicate the form and function standards Shure has held from our first Unidyne mic to our latest.
How It Works
Built on the hardware of our seminal Unidyne 55 microphone, the look of the 55SH Series II transports you to a classic era. Whether you recreate the broadcasting golden age or sing with the hip-swinging swagger of the birth of rock n’ roll, this is the mic that makes the scene.
A standout on any stage
The cardioid directional pattern captures the exact sound you want, regardless of the acoustic environment. So, it is perfect for live performances in a variety of venues.
Made to move
The shock-mounted cartridge minimizes stand noise. So, swing while you sing. It can handle the motion.
Microphones get dropped, tossed, and knocked around. We know. We’ve been making them for nearly a century. It is why we built the 55SH Series II with a rugged, die-cast casing, so it’s always ready for the next show.
Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Output Impedance: EIA rated at 150 Ω (270 Ω actual)
Sensitivity at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage: -58.0 dBV/Pa
Weight: 0.624 kg (1.37 lb)
|Manufacturer Part Number||55SH Series II|