Art CLEANBox Pro Dual Channel Level Converter
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs.
- RCA phono jacks and stereo 1/8″ mini-phone jacks for unbalanced inputs and outputs.
- Stereo unbalanced output level control.
- Stereo balanced output level control.
- Rugged extruded aluminum case.
- Lighted on and Off switch.
- Comes with external power supply for operation with AC mains.
- Low noise, low distortion circuit.
The Art CLEANBox is a Pro Dual Channel Level Converter that provides two channels of unbalanced to balanced level conversion and two channels of balanced to unbalanced level conversion in a rugged, compact, and portable unit. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical noise, such as hum. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, it is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used.
One section of the CLEANBoxPro converts two channels of consumer-level unbalanced input signals into two channels of pro-line-level balanced output signals. It has two RCA jack inputs and a stereo mini-phone jack input connected in parallel. The balanced output feeds two XLR male jacks.
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/-1 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1% @ 1 kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90 dB
Maximum Input Level: +21 dBu
Maximum Output Level: Balanced: +21dBu
Power Requirements: 7.5-12 V AC/DC, <150 mA
Dimensions: 1.85″H x 4.6″W x 4.3″D
Weight: 1.10 lbs