Art CoolSwitchPro Isolated A/B-Y Switching Pedal
- Sends your signal to either of two amps or both with foot control.
- Switchable transformer isolation helps prevent shocks and remove hum.
- Switchable ground lift helps remove another potential source of hum.
- Passive operation requires no power and provides true bypass.
- Rugged aluminum case sits flat and optimum footswitch spacing allows easy operation.
- Perfect for stage or studio use.
The Art CoolSwitchPro is a Isolated A/B-Y Switching Pedal with Isolation is a handy foot-operated box that lets you switch an instrument signal (guitar, bass, or keyboard) to either of two amplifiers or amp channels, A or B. The “Y” function sends the input signal to both the A and B outputs in parallel.
Switch-selectable features on the B channel add versatility to the basic switching functions. A high-quality audio transformer can be switched in to provide isolation between the input and output signals. This helps reduce the danger of shock when the amplifiers are at a different potential. Also, this isolation, along with a ground lift function, helps to eliminate the hum caused by ground loops. A phase reverse function lets you make sure both amps are in phase.
The ART COOLSwitchPro is completely passive with true bypass and is housed in a rugged, stable case with industrial-grade footswitches spaced for easy operation. It will provide many years of reliable service, whether on stage or in the studio.
Turns Ratio: Transformer: 1:1
Dimensions: 2.0 x 4.6 x 5.0"
Weight 1.0 lb (0.4 kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||COOLSWITCHPRO|