Art CX310 Stereo 2-way and Mono 3-way Crossover
- Stereo 2-way or mono 3-way configurations.
- Fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley filters.
- Active balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS input and output connectors.
- Individual output muting switches.
- Clipping indicators on all outputs.
- Designed for years of continuous, reliable performance.
- Rugged all-steel construction.
The Art CX310 is a Stereo 2-way and Mono 3-way Crossover is a perfect addition to any sound reinforcement system. Designed for PA and fixed installation applications, the CX310 employs 24dB/ octave state-variable, fourth-order, Linkwitz-Riley filters. These filters guarantee in-phase outputs at all frequencies. This ensures the proper acoustic summing of common signals from adjacent drivers in the crossover region. Housed in a rugged all-steel chassis, the model CX310 will provide years of reliable and continuous service.
The CX310 may be used as either a stereo 2-way crossover network, splitting the signal in each channel into two separate frequency ranges, or as a mono 3-way crossover network, splitting one signal into three separate frequency ranges.
Number of Channels: 2
Modes: 2-way (Stereo), 3-way (Mono)
Crossover Frequencies Stereo: 80Hz-920Hz
Crossover Frequencies Mono: 800Hz-9200Hz
Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
Outputs: 4 x XLR, 4 x 1/4"
Rack Spaces: 1U
Weight: 5 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||CX310|