Art D7 Large Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone
- Large Diaphragm Dynamic Design.
- Smooth, Flat Response with Exceptional Presence and Low Frequency Balance.
- Exceptional Shielding for Use in High Electromagnetic Field Environments.
- Ideal Microphone for Broadcast Applications.
- Integrated High Pass Filter and Midrange Boost Switches.
The Art D7 is a Large Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone that offers a musicality and tone not easily attainable with small diaphragm dynamic or condenser microphones. The unique character and versatility of a large-diaphragm dynamic make the ART D7 an essential addition to any live sound or studio engineer’s microphone toolkit.
Vocalists can use the proximity effect to their advantage, adding fullness and more ‘bottom end’ to the voice. Experienced vocalists can easily incorporate it as part of their overall microphone technique. This is exceptionally useful when the D7 is used as an announcement microphone in broadcast applications.
Primary Applications: Studio Recording, Broadcast
Sound Field: Mono
Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
Frequency Range: 50 Hz to 16 kHz
Maximum SPL: 136 dB SPL RMS
Impedance: 250 Ohms
Sensitivity: 53 dB at 1 kHz
Weight: 5.65 lb
Dimensions: 13 x 10.8 x 5.6"
|Manufacturer Part Number||D7|