Art dADB Dual Active Direct Box
- Fully Active Design.
- Operates on Phantom Power or 9V Battery.
- Switchable Input Attenuation (0, -20, -40 dB).
- Independently Switchable Low Pass Filter on each Channel.
- Independently Switchable Phase Invert on each Channel.
- Independently Switchable Ground Lift on each Channel.
- 1/4-inch TRS Connector Inputs and Thru Connections.
- XLR Connectors for Balanced Outputs.
- Rugged Steel Case.
The Art dADB is a Dual Active Direct Box that acts as two independent, high-quality active interfaces for connecting instrument, line, or speaker level signals to balanced inputs. The dADB delivers an extremely flat and wide frequency response even at high input levels, making it a virtually acoustically transparent DI solution.
Input attenuation on each channel allows for a wide range of source signal levels. Independent parallel thru jacks allow for tapping the signal chains. A Ground Lift on each channel allows for totally separate input and output signal grounds to isolate two systems when required, thus reducing hum and ground-loop noise.
Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 100 kHz +/- 0.5 dB @ +0 dBu
Total Harmonic Distortion: <.05% (typical)
Dynamic Range: > 100 dB (typical)
Channel Separation : > 80 dB (typical)
Maximum Input Level: +4, +24, +44 dBu
Input Connections: 1/4″ TRS balanced / unbalanced (2), 470k Ω
Thru Connections: 1/4″ TRS (2)
Output Connections: XLR male balanced (2), <600 Ω
Input Attenuation: Switchable (0dB, -30dB)
Dimensions : 2″ x 5″ x 5.75″
Weight: 2.7 lbs (1.22 kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||DADB|