Art DMPAII Digital MPA-II, 2 Channel Microphone Preamp with A/D Conversion
- Variable Input Impedance For Flexible Microphone Voicing (150 ohms To 2400 ohms).
- Selectable Plate Voltage.
- Large VU Meters.
- Backlit Function Switches.
- Discrete Class-A Input Microphone Preamplifier.
- Low Noise at Lower Gain Settings.
- Extremely low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD).
- Wide Frequency Response.
- Additional Front Mounted Instrument Input Jack.
- Supports Mid/Side Miking Technique.
- Operates at +4dbm/-10dbv Output.
- Selectable Stereo/Dual Operation of Output Controls.
- Automatic Instrument Input Selection.
- 24-204KHz External sample rate.
The all-new ART Digital MPA-II delivers all of the same great features of the ProMPA with the added versatility of digital output. Like the ProMPA-II, each input circuit has 48v phantom power and features variable input impedance which can radically vary the overall performance of any high-quality dynamic or ribbon microphone. The Digital MPA-II can be configured for dual mono or stereo operation with selectable mid/side mic support, summing the adjacent channel, to decode left/right signals.
The input section of the Digital MPA-II operates at either a low or high plate voltage applied to the two integrated hand-selected 12AX7 tubes for a wider variation of preamp tone and performance. Large back-lit analog VU output meters display output levels while multi-colored LED arrays, with average or peak hold, show tube gain and digital output levels.
In addition to XLR and 1/4″ analog outputs, the Digital MPA-II features a high-quality A to D converter which offers digital connectivity on S/PDIF, ADAT, or AES/EBU outputs. A rotary control on the front panel allows the selection of format and sample rates from 44.1 to 192 KHz and 16-bit dithering. There is also a push-button for, and two wordclock jacks, allowing loop-through.
Preamp Type: Tube
Number of Channels: 2
Phantom Power: Yes
Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" (Line), 2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR
Digital Inputs: 1 x ADAT (Optical)
Digital Outputs: 1 x S/PDIF (Optical), 1 x S/PDIF (Coax), 1 x AES/EBU (XLR)
Channel Inserts: Yes
Clock I/O: 2 x Word Clock
Frequency Response: 15Hz-48khz
Rack Spaces: 2U
Weight: 10.5 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DMPAII|