Art dPDB Dual Passive Direct Box
- The dPDB excels at impedance matching and improving the sound of any instrument plugged into it.
- The ART dPDB is a must-have in any audio tool kit.
- Enclosed in a rugged steel chassis.
- It is designed and manufactured to the highest standards to provide years of quiet.
- Reliable performance dPDB.
The Art dPDB is a Dual Passive Direct Box in one portable enclosure. It is a rock-solid, roadworthy DI for the connection of the outputs of electronic musical instruments (or other audio sources) to the balanced inputs of mixer consoles and other balanced inputs.
It also allows the connection of a music source to an instrument amplifier while simultaneously patching it to a mixer. The dPDB features switchable Input Attenuation (0 dB, -20dB, -40dB), a 50k ohm Instrument Input, 50k ohm Parallel Link jack, a 600-ohm XLR Output Jack, and a switchable Ground Lift.
Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 50 kHz +/- 0.5dB @ +4dBu
Output Connections: 600 Ω XLR Output Jack
Input Attenuation: Switchable (0dB, -20dB, -40dB)
Instrument Input: 50k Ω
Parallel Link Jack: 50k Ω
Dimensions: 5.75″ x 5″ x 2″
|Manufacturer Part Number||DPDB|