Art Dual RDB Dual Re-Amping Direct Box
- Re-amping interface for multiple amps.
- Stereo/Dual direct box Variable Input pad for mic or instrument inputs.
- Stereo Audio/Video interface to low level inputs.
- Dual 1/4-inch TRS and XLR balanced line level inputs.
- Transformer isolated XLR balanced microphone level outputs.
- Transformer isolated 1/4-inch TRS balanced instrument level outputs.
- 20Hz to 20kHz Frequency Response Variable Level.
- Controls with Mute Channel Two source selectable between.
- Channel One or Channel Two Input Channel Two output phase switch.
The Art Dual RDB is a Dual Re-Amping Direct Box interface solution for any application where stereo or dual line-level signals from recording interfaces, computers, mixers, iPods, consumer audio, or video machines need to be connected to XLR microphone or ¼-inch instrument level inputs.
The unit has two high-quality isolation transformers that prevent ground loops when connecting various systems together. The Dual RDB accepts 1/4″ TRS and XLR line-level inputs and outputs mic or instrument levels.
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ± 0.5 dB @ +4 dBu
Channel Separation : > 80 dB (typical)
Input Connections: 1/4″ TRS balanced, XLR balanced female
Insertion Loss: -20dB @100k Ω load, -25dB @600 Ω load
Dimensions : 1.85″H x 4.6″W x 3.9″D
Weight: 0.88 lbs (0.40 kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||DUALRDB|