Art HeadTAP Passive Headphone Tap
- Passive headphone monitoring solution with dual headphone outputs.
- Portable, requires no batteries or power supply.
- Direct connection to stereo or mono headphone and monitor amplifiers; stereo/mono input selector switch.
- Parallel output for daisy-chain connection of multiple units.
- Volume control knob for headphone outputs.
The Art HeadTAP is a Passive Headphone Tap. This is a passive device with an input to connect the PA or monitor amplifier and an output to connect the headphones. A volume control regulates the headphone level and internal resistors keep the unit’s impedance high enough to protect the headphones. It also protects the amplifier from encountering too low a load impedance while powering tap units, the speaker system or several tap units by themselves. The HeadTAP will also work with a stereo headphone amplifier for use in recording situations when you want to add headphones for additional performers.
Input Channels: 1
Output Channels: 1
Analog Inputs: Amplifier (Parallel)
Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (Amp, Parallel)
Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
Controls per Channel: Volume
Form Factor: Desktop
Weight: 0.7 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||HeadTap|