Art HVA1, 70/100V Class-D Installation Amplifiers
- High current switching power allowing high power output with low noise and
- low distortion
- Short circuit, thermal and power on/off muting protection
- Built-in limiter
- Euroblock input and output
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal, Clip protect, and Power LED indicators to monitor performance.
- Disable Amplifier Outputs remotely
- Priority, remote test trigger
- Remote Failure Status indicator
- 2-channel or 4-channel installation amplifier.
- 70/100V line operation.
- Power output (70/100V): 2X150W/4X300W
- 1 U rack 19-inch size.
- Switching power, class-D amplifier.
The ART HVA Series 1 and 4 are class-D installation amplifiers. They are suitable for both 70/100V line installations (selectable through dip-switches). Each channel has its own gain control and LED indicators (signal, clip and protection). The input and output connections are made through Euroblock connectors. The amplifiers are a 1U rack 19-inch size is very appropriate for many types of installations, taking advantage of its multichannel design.
|Manufacturer Part Number||HVA1|