Art M-Six Stereo Pencil Condenser Microphone (Matched Pair)
- Package Contains Two M-Six Cardioid Pencil Condenser Microphones.
- Matched for Perfect Stereo Imaging.
- Ideal Microphone for Recording Critical Instrument Tracks.
- Wide Dynamic Range with Low Distortion Characteristics.
- Extremely Smooth Frequency Response with Controlled Presence.
- Three Position 0dB, -10dB & -15dB Pad Switches.
- Three Position Flat, -12dB/Octave at 75Hz & 150Hz Low Frequency Roll-Off Switches.
- Low Susceptibility to RFI and Electromagnetic Interference.
- Flat Black Low Reflectivity Powder Coated Finish.
- Deluxe Custom Designed Compact Shock Mounts Included.
- Packaged in Rugged Aluminum Carry Case.
The ART M-Six Stereo package contains a matched pair of ART high-performance M-Six Pencil Condenser microphones. Ideal for capturing any stereo source with precision and accuracy, the M-Six has three position pad (at 0, -10 and -15dB) and three-position -12dB /octave high pass filter (flat, 75Hz or 150Hz) ensures added flexibility when tracking critical sources.
An ultra-compact proprietary shock mount ensures maximum isolation while holding the M-Six securely over the source. The rugged flat-black powder coat finish guarantees the ART M-Six keeps a low profile when used in live and broadcast applications.
Type: Pencil Condenser Microphone
Capsule: 22mm Gold Sputtered Diaphragm
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Max SPL: 134dB / 147dB (0, -15dB)
Low Frequency Roll-Off: 12dB / octave @ 75Hz & 150Hz
Pre-attenuation Pad Switches: 0, -10dB, -15dB
S/N Ratio: 76dB
Sensitivity: -37dB (+/-2dB)
Self Noise: <= 3uV (<= -110dB)
Impedance: <200 Ω
Power Requirement: 48v Phantom Power
Dimensions: 6.36″ x 0.87″ (162mm x 22
Weight: 5 oz (140 g)
|Manufacturer Part Number||M-SIXSTEREO|