Art MX225 Zone Distribution Mixer
- Left and right balanced Source 1 and 2 Inputs, accepts stereo or mono signal sources.
- Source 1 and 2 input channels are internally routed to all five Zone channels.
- Stereo/Mono selector on each zone sums left and right into Mono mode when engaged.
- Mono indicator LED on each zone channel indicates that mono has been selected.
- Source 1 and 2 indicator LEDs show you when signal is present in each source channel.
The Art MX225 is designed for remote volume control of multiple amplifiers or powered speakers in a distributed audio system. Two stereo sources are available to each of five output zones. Each source input pair handles separate left and right balanced line level signals. Each output zone features independent level control from inputs 1 and 2, stereo/mono selector with mono indicator, LED level metering, and left and right balanced line level zone outputs. All audio connections are balanced XLR. The built in power supply and single high 19″ rack mount format allows for easy installation and reliable operation.
Input Connections: XLR-F balanced (x4)
Output Connections: XLR-M balanced (x10)
Input Impedance: 47k Ω
Output Impedance: 200 Ω
Total Harmonic Distortion: .05% Typical
Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB typical
Maximum Input Level: +20dBu
Maximum Output Level: +24dBu balanced
Maximum Gain: +6DB
Power Requirements: USA – 105 to 125 VAC / 50-60Hz, 15 W typical
Dimensions: 1.75″H x 19″W x 7.25.0″D (44.5mm x 483mm x 184mm)
Weight: 5.34 lbs (2.42 kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||MX225|