Art MX822 8-Channel Stereo Mixer with Effects Loop
- Eight stereo/mono input channels with individual level, pan and effects send controls.
- External effects loop with independent send and return controls.
- Switchable balanced microphone XLR or 1/4-inch inputs on Channel One.
- Six level left and right main output metering including clip indicators.
- Balanced left and right XLR main outputs.
- Multiple units may be chained together for additional inputs.
- Rugged 1U rack mount steel case.
The ART MX822 Eight Channel Stereo Rackmount Mixer is a versatile eight input mixer for studio, live sound or installation applications. Each input accepts a mono or stereo signal and provides independent level, pan and effects send controls. Channel One includes a switchable mic/line source select and the XLR mic connector provides switchable phantom power.
Multiple MX822s may be chained for additional inputs using common 1/4-inch TRS cables. External effects processors can be linked in and mixed with independent level controls. A front panel headphone jack with separate level control allows independent monitoring.
Input Connections: XLR-F balanced (MIC)
1/4″ TRS unbalanced (Ch1-Ch8, Effects Return)
1/4″ TRS stereo unbalanced (EFX Buss, Main Expand)
Output Connections: XLR-M balanced (Main)
1/4″ TRS unbalanced (Effectss Send)
1/4″ TRS stereo unbalanced (Monitor, Main Expand, Headphone)
Input Impedance: 1k Ω (MIC), 5k Ω (Ch1-Ch8)
Output Impedance: <1k Ω (Main, balanced), <25 Ω (Headphone)
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.01% @ 1kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB typical (Ref 0dBu)
Maximum Input Level: -19dBu (MIC), +24dBu (Ch1-8)
Maximum Output Level: +24dBu (Main), +18dBu (Monitor, Effects Send)
Maximum Gain: +60dB (MIC), +14dB (Ch1-8)
Phantom Power: Switch Selectable, +48V DC, filtered, current limited
Power Requirements: USA – 95 to 125 VAC, 50-60 Hz, Export units configured for country of destination
Dimensions: 1.75″H x 19″W x 6″D (44.5mm x 483mm x 152mm)
Weight: 6.5 lbs (2.95 kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||MX822|