Art MyMonitorII Personal Monitor and Mixer
- Blends any Microphone, Instrument and Stereo Source for Personal Monitoring.
- Microphone Input and Thru with Pop-less on/Off Mute Switch.
- Passes Phantom Power for Operation with Condenser Microphones.
- Instrument/Line Input and Thru Jacks.
- Stereo Monitor Input with Blend Control.
- The headphone output section has 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch Jacks.
- High Performance, Low Noise Circuitry.
- 9v battery and 12vDC Power Operation.
The Art MyMonitorII is a Personal Monitor and Mixer that allows blending of any microphone source with any stereo source in a convenient personal monitoring solution. The microphone thru provides a direct connection to any mixer and will pass phantom power from the board for powering condenser microphones.
Built for maximum flexibility, the ARTcessories MyMonitorII can be powered with the supplied 12vDC power supply, or from an internal 9v battery
Maximum Input Level: +6 dBu (mic), +12 dBu (instrument), +32 dBu (line), >+32 dBu
Input Impedance: 4.5k Ω (mic), 1m Ω (instrument),100k Ω (stereo monitor, line)
Maximum Output Level: +12dBu (headphones)
Maximum Gain: 47dB (mic), 41dB(instrument), 21dB(stereo monitor, line)
Output Impedance: 47 Ω (each headphone output)
Signal to Noise Ratio: > 96dB
Power: 12VDC @ 150mA (Adaptor Included) or 9VDC Battery
Dimensions : 1.85″H x 4.6″W x 4.1″D
Weight: 1.10 lbs (0.50kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||MyMonitorII|