Art P48, 48 Point Balanced Patch Bay
- 48 points of balanced direct signals, 24 channels of linked input/output pairs.
- Switchable half normal and normal modes of operation (with through type connections).
- High quality passive interface.
- 1/4" TRS phone jack connectors.
- 19" 1U-high rack mount with rugged, fully shielded black all-steel enclosure.
- Reversible rack ears for added system flexibility.
- Three year warranty.
The ART P48 48-point balanced patchbay is the best solution for organizing cables while optimizing connectivity in any studio or live PA rack. Designed for maximum convenience, each pair of TRS 1/4-inch balanced I/O can be configured for normal or half-normal operation.
The fully shielded steel 19-inch 1U rackmount chassis has reversible rack ears for maximum flexibility. The P48 is covered by ART’s comprehensive 3-year warranty.
Connectors: 1/4-inch TRS Balanced Phone Jacks
CMRR: Better than -90 dB (-95 dB typical)
Channel to Channel Isolation: Better than -80 dB (-95 dB typical)
Enclosure: Steel 1U high, 19-inch rack mount
Dimensions: 1.75″H x 19″W x 3.5″D (44mm x 483mm x 89mm)
Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.0 kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||P48|