Art Phantom II Pro Dual Channel Phantom Power Supply
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs.
- Low power, high efficiency CMOS circuitry for Long battery life using a standard 9 Volt battery.
- Can be powered with an external power supplyfor operation from AC mains.
- Rugged extruded aluminum case with accessible battery compartment.
- LED lighted On and Off switch.
- Low noise, low distortion circuitry.
The Art Phantom II Pro is a Dual Channel Phantom Power Supply is designed to do one thing and do it well. It provides clean, reliable phantom power for one or two condenser microphones in a rugged, compact, and portable unit. Innovative low power circuitry generates the higher voltage necessary for powering microphones while maximizing battery life.
The Phantom II Pro installs inline between your microphone and a balanced line input on your gear. Balanced lines offer increased immunity to external electrical noise, such as hum. Since a balanced system minimizes induced noise, it is the preferred method of connecting audio gear, especially when long lengths of cable are used.
Input Connections: Female XLR (2)
Output Connections: Male XLR (2)
Phantom Power: 48 Volts DC typical
Current Limiting Resistors: 6.98k Ω (1%)
Power: 9V battery
Battery Life: > 10 hours with Alkaline battery – typical (full load)
Dimensions : 1.85″H x 4.6″W x 3.9″D
Weight: 0.82 lbs (0.37 kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||PHANTOM2PRO|