Art ProChannel II Tube Mic Preamplifier, Optical Compressor and Parametric EQ – 2U
- Fully Featured discrete class “A” Tube Microphone Preamplifier.
- 1/4″ High Z input on the front panel.
- Selectable plate Voltage.
- Smooth musical-sounding Optical Compressor.
- Separate Attack and Release controls.
- Auto/Manual Attack/Release switch.
- Parametric EQ.
- Large VU and LED meters.
- Multi-section clip monitor LED.
The ART Pro Channel II uses a second-generation discrete Class-A microphone preamp to provide clean quiet gain while maintaining incredible transparency. A powerful dynamics processor subtly controls transients and noise of the most demanding sources.
The ART Pro Channel II‘s semi-parametric EQ offers wide tune-ability and can be patched before OR after the dynamics processor. Separate rear-mounted insert points allow patching in external signal processing gear immediately after the Mic preamp and before the EQ and dynamics processor. Both analog and LED meters provide a detailed indication of audio levels.
Preamp Type: Tube
Number of Channels: 1
Phantom Power: Yes
Frequency Response: 12Hz-100kHz
Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR (Mic), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
Analog Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" TS
Other I/O: 2 x Insert In and Out via 1/4" jacks
Rack Spaces: 2U
Weight: 11 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||PROCHANNELII|