Art PS4x4 Dual Metered Power Distribution System
- Surge and spike protection system, designed to protect powered equipment from harmful electric surges and spikes.
- RFI and EMI filtering.
- 15-amp breaker, and a total power capacity of 1800 watts.
- Rugged, all-steel chassis occupies 1U rack spaces and is intended for installation.
- Applications for the PS 4×4 include: Live Sound Systems/PA.
- Permanent or Fixed Installations, Church, Club and Practice PA Systems.
- DJ Sound Systems, Home and Project Recording Systems, and Monitor Systems.
- One-year warranty.
The Art PS4x4 is a Dual Metered Power Distribution System that gives the user a familiar analog style readout when monitoring voltage from a power source. The PS 4×4 has a backlit linear Ammeter showing Load Current in amperes. This additional meter gives an analog “real-world” look at how much power you are using; hence the term “power station”.
While the associated voltmeter stays relatively stable and varies slightly with line voltage and house wiring, the ammeter varies much more, as power is consumed.
Ammeter Metering: Current, Linear Metered
Circuit Breaker: 15 Amp; Front Location
Construction: All-Steel Chassis
Filtering: EMI & RFI
Light Pipes: 2 Front Pull-Out, Shock Mounted
Power Capacity: 1800 W
Power Outlets: Eight Rear Outlets
Power Switch: Front Location – On/Off
Protection Circuit: Surge & Spike Protection
Voltage Metering: Input Voltage, Linear Metered
Dimensions: 1U Rack Mountable
|Manufacturer Part Number||PS4X4|