Art PS8-II Professional Power Sequencer
- Adjustable Sequence Delay Range from 0.5 to 2.0 Seconds per Output.
- Eight Individually Sequenced Outputs with Front Panel LED Indicators for Each.
- Rear Mount Remote Control Terminal Block for Remote Sequence Control.
- Front Panel Unswitched and Unregulated Output.
- 1800-Watt Total Power Capacity.
- Front Panel Master Breaker and Power Switch.
- EMI and RFI Filtering.
- Surge and Spike Protection.
The Art PS8-II is a Professional Power Sequencer that provides controlled power sequencing to eight rear AC outlets. Each output’s power up / power down is delayed by a fixed amount determined by the front panel user-definable Sequence Delay control. This allows you to control the power-up and down sequence in a system to smooth out inrush currents and minimize turn-on transients that may damage sensitive equipment.
Power Capacity: 1800 W
Maximum Load: 15 Amps / 1800 W (@ 120 VAC)
Remote Switch: On/Off Function
Remote Terminal: Rear Mounted 4-pin Euro Block Connector
Line Filtering: RFI / EMI
Power Requirements: USA – 105 to 125 VAC / 60 Hz
Dimensions: 1.75″H x 19.0″W x 11.5″D
Weight: 9.2 lbs (4.2 kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||PS8-II|