Art S8-3Way, 8-Channel Three-Way Microphone Splitter
- High-quality passive interface.
- Eight high-performance transformers.
- One direct and two transformer isolated output per channel.
- Balanced XLR input and 3 balanced XLR per channel.
- Extremely wide frequency response.
- Extremely low voltage insertion loss.
- Reversible rack ears for added system flexibility.
- Live Sound, Permanent/Fixed install, Studio applications.
The S8-3WAY eight-channel three-way microphone splitter is ideal for live sound, recording, and broadcast applications where microphone and XLR balanced line level input signals have to go to multiple mix locations. Each channel provides one XLR input, one XLR direct output with two additional transformer isolated XLR outputs for a total of 3 balanced outputs from each single microphone input signal.
Typical uses would include sending 8 direct signals through the S8-3WAY to a main Front-of-house mixer, with additional feeds going to a monitor mix station while transformer balanced isolated feeds are sent to remote recording desk or used for a broadcast feed.
The ART S8-3WAY features the same high-quality musical sounding transformers used in the popular ART S8, and is housed in a standard 1U space rack-mountable steel chassis designed for years of reliable operation.
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20K Hz, ±0.25 dB @ -15 dBu, -3 dB at approximately 165K Hz
THD + Noise: Less than 0.26% from 20 Hz to 20K Hz at –15 dBu input
Less than 0.1% from 45 Hz to 20K Hz at –15 dBu input
0.002% Typical at 1K Hz, –15 dBu input
Dimensions: 1.75”H x 19”W x 3.75”D (44.5mm x 482.6mm x 95mm)
Weight: 3.75 lbs. (1.7 kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||ARTS8-3WAY|