Art SCC Studio Control Center
- Select or Blend up to Three Stereo Input Sources.
- Three Selectable Stereo Balanced Outputs.
- Large Format, Wide Range Low Distortion Volume Control.
- Separate Headphone Output with Selectable Main or Cue input Sources.
- Mono Switch & Output Mute Switches.
- Input and Output Trim Controls.
- Input Level Metering.
- Solid All Metal Project Series Stackable Case.
- External Low Noise Power Supply.
The Art SCC is a Studio Control Center compact solution allowing you to take complete control of your studio space. Three selectable stereo sources can be quickly and easily routed to any or all of three sets of stereo balanced outputs from the front panel. Sources can be individually selected or blended from the front panel. Separate trim pots ensure proper levels between sources can be preset. A large single volume knob controls the overall output level of the system
A separate cue source input with its own outputs and level control allows a separate headphone mix to run in parallel to the main mix. The headphone output can easily switch between the cue source and the main input source with the touch of a single button on the front panel.
Frequency Response: 10-100kHz + 0.5dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.004% @ 20-20kHz
Maximum Output Level: +18dBu balanced (OUT1-OUT3)
Equivalent Input Noise: <-96 dBu (balanced inputs) <-102dBu (Cue Input)
Headphone Out: 1/4-inch Stereo TRS headphone jack
Headphone Level: 100mW (x2) @100 Ω
CMRR: >50 dB
Output Connectors: OUT1-OUT3: 1/4-inch Balanced TRS
Chassis Type: All aluminum black anodized with rubber sides
Power Requirements: 9VAC @ 1000mA (external)
Dimensions: 1.75″H x 5.9″W x 6.5″D
Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.14 kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||SCC|