Art SyncGen Wordclock Sample Rate Generator
- Stable & Accurate Time-Base Reference.
- Four High-Current 5 Volt BNC Word-Clock Outputs.
- Two Zero Bit Digital Black S & PDIF Outputs on Coaxial RCA Connectors.
- LED Indicators Monitor Termination and Operating Status of BNC Outputs.
- Large, Easy to Read Digital Sample Rate Readout.
- Easy Sample Rate Selection with Memory Recall After Power Down Cycle.
- Set Of 75-ohm BNC Terminators and BNC T Adaptors Included.
- Easy to Read User & Application Manual Included.
The Art SyncGen is a Wordclock Sample Rate Generator to use and inexpensive way to improve the performance of your digital recording equipment while eliminating seemingly random pops and clicks that result from synchronization timing errors in recording systems.
A word-clock generator will centralize all of the timing of various pieces of digital equipment, reducing accumulated timing errors between the individual units that make up a digital recording chain. Designed for maximum versatility, the ART SyncGen will provide stable, sample-accurate time-based reference and can connect to digital audio equipment with either BNC word-clock or coaxial S or PDIF inputs.
BNC World-Clock Outputs: > 5 Vpp into 75 Ω, <5.75 Vpp Unterminated, 40 Ma Rms Maximum Output
S/Pdif Outputs: > 0.5 Vpp into 75 Ω, <1 Vpp Unterminated, All Audio Bits Set to Zero
Available Sample Rates: 44.1 Khz, 48 Khz, 88.2 Khz, 96 Khz, 176 Khz, 192 Khz
Timebased Accuracy: ± 10 Ppm @ 0°C To 50°C
Jitter: <100 Psec Rms
External Power Supply: 8.5 – 14 Vdc or 7 – 12 Vac @ 500 Ma
Dimensions: 1.87″H x 4.61″W x 4.27″D
Weight: 1.89lbs (0.86 kg) with power supply and packaging
|Manufacturer Part Number||SYNCGEN|