Art T4 Multi Pattern Tube Microphone
- High Performance Multi-Pattern Tube Microphone.
- Cardioid, Omnidirectional and Figure-8 Polar Patterns w/ Gradient Steps Between.
- 35mm Gold Sputtered Diaphragm.
- 7025 Tube for Maximum Tone.
- Premium Low Noise Transformer.
- Solid Brass Body.
- Includes Rugged Shockmount, Wood Microphone Box, Aluminum Carry.
The Art T4 is a Multi-Pattern Tube Microphone is perfect for recording both critical vocals and essential instruments. The dual-diaphragm multi-pattern tube design delivers nine different polar pattern settings allowing unmatched versatility, making the T4 ideal for virtually every recording application. The microphone’s chassis is a precision-tooled brass body with a dent-resistant stainless-steel wire-mesh windscreen that protects the dual 35mm gold-sputtered diaphragms and integrated 7025 vacuum tube pre-amp. An external heavy-duty cradle mount suspension virtually eliminates vibration and handling noise.
Type: Multi-pattern Tube Microphone
Capsule: 35mm Diaphragm Side Address
Polar Pattern: 9-Patterns Including Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Max SPL: 134dB
Sensitivity: -36dB (+/-2dB)
Self Noise: 18dB A
Impedance: <200 Ω
Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 Ω
Power Requirement: External Power Supply Included
Dimensions: 2.5″ x 10″
|Manufacturer Part Number||T4|