Art T8, 8 Channel Transformer and Isolator
- High-quality, passive audio interface.
- 8 high-performance transformers.
- XLR, 1/4" phone, and RCA type phono connections on all inputs and outputs.
- Reversible rack mount ears.
- Separate input and output signal grounds reduce hum.
- Audio transformers have an extremely flat and wide frequency response.
- Very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources.
- Can be used for signal taps or as a signal splitter.
- Use as a safer connection between two audio systems.
- 19" 1U black all steel case.
The Art T8, is an 8 Channel Transformer and Isolator Provides a high-quality totally passive audio interface that uses 8transformers to separate input and output signal grounds, thereby isolating two systems and reducing hum and ground-loop noise. The T8’s audio transformers have flat and wide frequency response and handle high signal levels while maintaining an isolated balanced output.
This gives the T8 a very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources. The transformers are wound for 1:1 unity gain and are designed to be used with impedances from 600 ohms to 100kohms. Connection versatility sets the T8 apart from other isolation boxes. The T8 provides balanced T8 fits easily into virtually any audio system and is a clean patch point between all types of systems.
Frequency Response: 10Hz -50kHz, +/-.5dB @ +4dBu
Power Requirement: Completely Passive
Dimensions: 1.75 x 19 x 3.75
Weight: 3.75 lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number||ARTT8|