Art TRANSX 2-Channel Transformer Isolated Descrete Transistor Preamp
- Input Transformer blocks R.F. and other noise.
- Low noise, low THD discrete audio path.
- High impedance direct coupled low noise Instrument input.
- Variable input impedance on the XLR input.
- Wide range peak sensitive LED meter.
- Phase reverse switch.
- Auto muting on outputs.
- Ground lift function on each channel’s outputs.
- Rugged, reliable steel chassis shields the preamp from external noise.
The ART TransX two channel microphone preamplifier features a new low noise discrete transformer coupled high performance preamplification circuit. Building upon the quality and success of great sounding products like the Pro MPA II and the Pro VLA II, ART engineers set out to develop the next generation of professional microphone preamplifier to compliment our tube-based preamps. The TransX sets a new standard for quality and value. Professional features and spectacular tone are what make the TransX a world-class microphone preamplifier.
Frequency Response: 10-50kHz + 1dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.009% @1kHz, +4dBu out
CMRR: 90dB @60Hz
Equivalent Input Noise: Mic (@max gain) -128dBu “C” wtd. Inst. (@ max gain) -125dBu “C” wtd.
Input Impedance: Mic 150 to 1k Ohm variable, Instrument 1M Ohm
Maximum Gain: Mic in to output (bal.) +68dB, Inst. IN to Main output (bal.) +59dB
Maximum Input Level: XLR +24dBu, Instrument +15dBu
Maximum Output Level : +24dBu
Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
Low Cut Filter: Slope 6dB/Oct. Range 10Hz to 200 Hz, Step size 1/3 Oct.
Dimensions: 1.75″H x 19″W x 9.5″D (44m x 483mm x 241mm)
Weight: 13.2 lbs. (6.0 kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||TRANSX|