Art TransY Two Channel Discrete Transistor Fet Based Compressor and Limiter
- Low noise, low THD discrete transistor audio path for incredibly detailed sound.
- Unique servo-controlled FET gains reduction circuit.
- Rotary Slope switches provide reliable, repeatable results.
- 10-segment peak sensitive Level meter can monitor either the input or output.
- High-resolution LED Gain Reduction.
- Hardwire bypass simplifies troubleshooting, even when power is lost.
- Link for stereo mode makes all CH1 controls the Master.
- Rugged, reliable steel chassis shields the preamp from external noise.
- 3-year parts and labor warranty.
The Art TransY is a Two-Channel Discrete Transistor Fet Based Compressor and a Limiter low noise transistor audio path using a Field Effect Transistor for level control producing incredible detail. The unique feed-forward detector topology and the servo FET drive circuitry provide a new level of flexibility and tone. The unit can be set to control audio levels from smooth and unobtrusive to full-blown deep sustain.
From the Active balanced input to the transformer-coupled output, the TransY abounds with easily adjustable reliable, repeatable functions due to the attention to detail in the design.
Equivalent Input Noise: -90dBu/ -102dBu “C” wtd. (+4/-10)
Frequency Response: 15-100kHz (+/- 0.5dB)
Attack Time: 0.5 mSec. to 100 mSec.
Release Time: 50mSec. to 3 Sec.
Slope: 1.2:1 to ∞:1, selectable in 12 steps
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% (typical) 20-20kHz
Power Requirements: Input Requirements: USA – 85 to 250 VAC / 50-60 Hz
Output Requirements: 48 V dc, 10 Watts
Chassis: Steel, Painted finish
Dimensions: 1.75″H x 19″W x 9.5″D
Weight: 7.95 lbs (3.62 kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||TRANSY|