Art TUBEMIX 5-Channel DJ Mixer with USB and Assignable Tube
- All input channels = fully featured with 3-band EQ, two aux sends, pan and level controls.
- Select inputs include input trim control and clip indicators for optimum level setting.
- High impedance instrument input has an amp simulation function.
- Versatile output section allows separate stereo monitor mix on the main buss while recording the via aux buss, or vice versa if required.
- Flexible Control Room/Headphone section allows routing to monitor the main mix, USB input and aux sends for maximum flexibility.
The ART Tube Mix provides a compact versatile audio interface. The Mixer supports two mic inputs, one high Impedance Instrument input, and two-line inputs simultaneously. The Tube can be assigned to act as a dual-channel tube mic preamp, or stacked and applied to the Instrument input for added warmth and tone with guitar or bass.
Type: Tube Preamp Mixer
Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 2)
A/D Resolution: 16-bit/48kHz
Inputs - Mic Preamps: 2 x XLR
Phantom Power: Yes
Inputs - Line: 2 x 1/4" (mono), 2 x 1/4" (stereo pair)
Inputs - Other: 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
Outputs - Main: 2 x 1/4" (main), 2 x 1/4" (control room)
Aux Sends: 2 x Aux Send (stereo/dual mono)
Send/Return I/O: 1 x 1/4" (stereo send), 1 x 1/4" (stereo return)
Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
USB: 1 x Type B
EQ Bands: 3-band EQ
OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.9 or later
OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
Power Source: 18V AC 1000mA power supply (included)
Weight: 5.5 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TUBEMIX|