Art USB Mix 3 Channel Mixer with USB Audio Interface
- USB powered, no external power supply needed when used with a computer.
- Balanced XLR or unbalanced 1/4-inch Instrument inputs with switchable impedance.
- Switchable low noise +48V phantom power.
- Balanced 1/4-inch TRS inputs for stereo or mono line-level sources.
- 1/4-inch TRS output jacks work with balanced or unbalanced lines.
- Stereo 1/4-inch TRS headphone jack with independent level control for output monitoring.
- Independent controls for both sets of inputs, main output, and headphone monitor.
- Green/Red LED signal/clip indicator.
The ART USB Mix Three Channel Microphone, Instrument, and Line Mixer / Computer Interface is a compact versatile audio interface for your computer that converts analog signals from a variety of audio sources to USB Audio. The USB Mix provides a great starting point for personal home studio recording or for anyone wanting to do mobile location recording.
Computer Connectivity: USB (stereo in/out)
Inputs - Mic Preamps: 1 x XLR
Phantom Power: 1
Inputs - Line: 2 x TRS
Outputs - Main: 2 x TRS
Busses/Groups:1 x Bus
Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
USB: 1 x Type B
Weight: 1.1 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||USBMIX|