ART USBII 2-Input / 4-Output USB Audio Interface
- High-Quality 32-bit A / D to D / A convertors.
- Sample rates from 44.1k to 192kHz.
- Low latency ASIO and WDM driver.
- Transformer isolated outputs.
- Front panel input monitoring switch.
- Low noise discrete mic preamps.
- High Z instrument inputs.
- Zero latency monitoring.
- Front panel headphone output.
- MIDI input / MIDI output.
The ART is proud to introduce the USB Pre II. This new digital interface is a high-quality input/output and 192KHz capable digital interfaces for connecting a computer to a wide variety of audio systems.
The USB Pre II takes instrument or mic level signals and converts them with a 32-bit ADC containing sample rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz for computer input. USB audio is converted using a 32-bit stereo DAC to analog audio. Custom transformers remove ground loops and other system noise between digital and analog audio systems.
|Manufacturer Part Number||USBII|