Art USBMix4, 4 Channel Mixer and USB Audio Interface
- High Performance Low Noise Design.
- Switchable +48v Phantom Power (CH1).
- Assignable USB Record Source.
- Independent Level Controls for Main and Headphone/Monitor Outputs.
- 1/8th-inch Headset Connectors (Mono Mic In and Stereo Headset Out).
- Integrated Class Compliant Plug-and-Play USB Audio for Mac & PC.
- Operates on USB Power or 5VDC External Power Supply (Included).
The ART USBMix4 is a great starting point for building a personal home studio. Perfect for podcasters, songwriters, or at-home movie makers looking for a simple solution for recording voiceovers, location recording, or adding music to your projects using any Mac or PC.
XLR & ¼-inch Balanced Combi-jack (CH 1 & CH2)
¼-inch TRS Balanced (CH3 & CH4)
1/8-inch TRS Aux/MP3, 1/8-inch Headset Mic
¼-inch TRS Balanced Main Mix Outputs
¼-inch TRS Stereo Output & Monitor Outputs
1/8th-inch Headset Output
Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB Typical (Ref 0dBu)
Maximum Input Level: +8dBu (Mic), +16dBu (1/4-inch Input)
Maximum Output Level: +15dBu Main Mix Outputs
Maximum Gain: >55dB (Mic), >37dB (Instrument), 5dB (CH3 & CH4)
USB Computer Interface: USB Class Compliant plug-and-play Mac / PC Interface
Power: Via USB or 5VDC @ 500mA
Dimensions: 1.75″H x 5.1″W x 7.5″D (45mm x 130mm x 191mm)
|Manufacturer Part Number||USBMIX4|