Art USBMIX6, 6 Channel Mixer and USB Audio Interface
- High Performance Low Noise Design.
- Six Discrete Inputs (2 x Mic / 2 x Stereo Line Level).
- Switchable +48v Phantom Power (CH1 & CH2).
- High and Low EQ on Each Input Channel.
- Integrated Stereo Multi-FX with Adjustable Sends & Returns.
- Stereo LED Metering.
- Independent Level Controls for Main and Headphone/Monitor Outputs.
- Integrated Class Compliant Plug-and-Play USB Audio for Mac & PC.
The ART USBMIX6 Microphone, Instrument, and Line Mixer / Computer Interface is a compact versatile audio interface for your computer that converts analog signals from a variety of audio sources to digital audio. The built-in low latency stereo digital effects add to the versatility. It can also be used as a standalone mixer through the main mix outputs. The USBMIX6 provides a great starting point for personal home studio recording or for anyone wanting to do mobile location recording. Use the USBMIX6 to record podcasts, capture your latest idea for a song, make voiceovers for your home movies, or record a jam with a friend – whenever and wherever your creativity takes you!
XLR & ¼-inch Balanced Combi-jack (CH 1 & CH2)
¼-inch TRS Balanced (CH3 & CH4)
RCA Unbalanced (CH5 & CH6), RCA Aux Loop In (L & R)
¼-inch TRS Balanced Main Mix Outputs
¼-inch TRS Stereo Output & Monitor Outputs
RCA Loop Out (L & R)
Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB Typical (Ref 0dBu)
Maximum Input Level: +4dBu (Mic), +20dBu (1/4-inch Input)
Maximum Output Level: +15dBu Main Mix Outputs
Maximum Gain: >54dB (Mic), >39dB (Instrument), 10dB (Stereo Monitor & Line Out)
USB Computer Interface: USB Class Compliant plug-and-play Mac / PC Interface
Power: 15VAC @ 500mA (Adaptor Included)
Dimensions: 1.9″H x 7.4″W x 8.5″D (47mm x 186mm x 215mm)
Weight: 3.24 lbs (1.47 kg)
|Manufacturer Part Number||USBMIX6|