ONLY 1 LEFT!
Ships from Los Angeles, CA
- A professional low-lying fog machine creates thick clouds that hug the floor.
- The continuous operation produces fog on demand.
- Ultrasonic agitator converts distilled water into a thin mist.
- Fast heat-up time allows for quick operation.
- Rugged flight case makes transportation a breeze.
- Control via a board digital display or DMX.
The Chauvet DJ CUMULUS is an event-ready, low-lying fog machine that creates thick clouds that hug the floor without the need for dry ice. The onboard ultrasonic agitator converts distilled water into a thin mist. The unit’s fast heat-up time allows for quick operation and fog on demand. Its rugged flight case makes transportation a breeze and locking casters prevent accidental rollaways. Cumulus can be controlled with the onboard digital display or DMX.
DMX Channels: 2
DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
Power and Current: 970 W, 8 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 970 W, 4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Tank Capacity: Fog Fluid Tank Capacity: .9 gal (3.25 l)
Water Tank Capacity: 2 gal (7.6 l)
Output: 10,000 cfm
Fog Fluid Consumption: 12 ml/min
Water Consumption: 120 ml/min
Weight: 58.8 lb (26.7 kg)
Size: 26 x 17 x 19 in
|Manufacturer Part Number||CUMULUS-BS|