- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studio.
- Custom designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced low-frequency response.
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source.
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material.
- Add the companion MRS10 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep low-frequency extension perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more.
Unmatched accuracy and clarity with an all-new design, MR Series monitors utilize our proven technology and acoustic tuning to deliver incredible accuracy and clarity. The logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging while the Acoustic Space Control allows you to adjust the frequency response of the monitor to match your studio. Whether it’s dialogue, hip-hop, rock, and beyond, you can listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere.
For extended bass response in your studio, the MRS10 Powered Studio Subwoofer delivers powerful low-end reinforcement perfect for when your music hits hard and low. Designed for superior mix translation and accuracy for professional results in any studio. Equipped with Mackie’s proven logarithmic waveguide design
Ultra-wide dispersion for enhanced stereo imaging and listening sweet spot. Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum. 1” silk dome tweeter provides fast transient response for detailed high end and vocal clarity. 8” polypropylene woofer delivers responsive, dynamic low-frequency response.
85 watts of bi-amplified Class A/B amplification. Frequency response: 35 Hz – 20 kHz. Optimize MR monitors for your mixing environment. Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement configurations. HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull or bright sounding rooms
|Manufacturer Part Number||MR824-BS|