- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers.
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4- and 8-ohm speaker systems.
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4-inch TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source.
- Outputs: Speakon combo accepts 1/4-inch (TS) plugs or Speakon 2- and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems.
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1-inch / 257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks.
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity.
- Front panel LEDs monitor power, signal, and clipping.
GX Series amplifiers are ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. The hallmarks of the QSC brand – professional audio quality, meticulous engineering, precision manufacturing, and long-term reliability - are all intrinsic to GX. Add contemporary styling, multiple input/output options, lightweight, and advanced protection circuitry, and the GX Series clearly represents real value – something everyone can use.
GX amplifiers deliver just the right amount of power to the most popular speakers used by entertainers. Typically, loudspeaker manufacturers recommend an amplifier with power output equal to the speaker’s “Program (Music) Power” rating or two times (2 x) the “Continuous (RMS) Power” rating.
The GX3 is ideal for speakers in the 300-watt (Program) range, while the GX5 provides full performance for 500-watt (Program) speakers. The GX7 outputs 725 watts into an 8-ohm load. Owners of popular 4-ohm loudspeakers (such as dual-woofer, two-way models) will find the 700 watts (4 ohms) power of the GX5 an ideal match while the GX7 1000 watts will very capably power many of today’s popular subwoofers or two typical 8-ohm speakers per channel.
The GX3 uses the latest evolution of the QSC Grounded Collector output system, for optimum cooling of the critical power transistors. A true Class B biasing system combines maximum thermal efficiency with excellent audio performance.
Number of Channels: 2
Power Class: Class B
Watts/Side @ 8 ohms: 300W
Watts/Side @ 4 ohms: 425W
Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4", 2 x RCA
Outputs: 2 x SpeakON, 2 x Binding Posts
Cooling System: Variable-speed fan with rear-to-front airflow
Rack Spaces: 2U
Weight: 27 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||GX3-120-BS|