- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers.
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4- and 8-ohm speaker systems.
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4-inch TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source.
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1-inch / 257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks.
- Front panel LEDs monitor power, signal, and clipping.
- Subwoofer/satellite crossover built-in.
The QSC GX Series amplifiers are ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. The hallmarks of the QSC brand - professional audio quality, meticulous engineering, precision manufacturing, and long-term reliability - are all intrinsic to GX. Add contemporary styling, multiple input/output options, lightweight, and advanced protection circuitry, and the GX Series clearly represents real value - something everyone can use.
GX amplifiers deliver just the right amount of power to the most popular speakers used by entertainers. Typically, loudspeaker manufacturers recommend an amplifier with power output equal to the speaker’s “Program (Music) Power” rating or two times (2 x) the “Continuous (RMS) Power” rating.
The GX7 adds the road-proven Power Light supply to the Class H output section, for more overall output power and additional weight savings. The result is one of the highest power-to-weight ratios in the industry. A low-noise variable-speed fan with rear-to-front airflow keeps amplifiers and racks cool.
Number of Channels: 2
Power Class: Class H
Watts/Side @ 8 ohms: 725W
Watts/Side @ 4 ohms: 1000W
Watts/Side @ 2 ohms: 600W
Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4", 2 x RCA
Outputs: 2 x SpeakON, 2 x Binding Posts
Cooling System: Variable-speed fan with rear-to-front airflow
Rack Spaces: 2U
Weight: 15.5 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||GX7-CM-120-BS|