- High Output in an ultra-compact form factor.
- 2000-Watt Class D amplifier module.
- 12-inch, long-excursion driver; 6th order bandpass design.
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management.
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application.
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for long life and lasting durability.
- Optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls.
The KS112 is an ultra-compact active subwoofer for installation and highly portable entertainment applications. The KS112 is a highly portable, single 12-inch bandpass design subwoofer, powered by a 2000 Watt peak power Class D amplifier module. The cabinet is constructed of premium birch and includes high-quality, low-noise casters.
Two M20 threaded pole receptacles are available for a positive, wobble-free connection to a threaded speaker pole in either vertical or horizontal deployment (pole not included).
LF Driver Size: 1 x 12" subwoofer speaker
Power Rating: 2000W Peak
Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (line in)
Outputs: 2 x XLR (thru)
Frequency Range: 38Hz-121Hz (-10dB)
Frequency Response: 41Hz-108Hz (-6dB)
Crossover Frequency: Variable
Maximum Peak SPL: 128 dB SPL @ 1m
Signal Processing: Correction Tuning, Recallable Scenes, Loudspeaker Management
Mounting Options: Floor, Dual M20 threaded pole mounts
Power Source: Locking IEC power connector
Enclosure Material: 15mm Birch Ply with Black finish
Weight: 62.6 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||KS112-NA-BS|