The BBE 427 guitar distortion pedal gives you high shredcount tone with nuance and tweakability. We should explain that. In distortion pedals of yesteryear, silicon small-signal diodes delivered the raunch. It occurred to engineer and noted pedal guru Paul Gagon that an LED could be the basis for a pedal that served up serious vintage-style distortion, but with better handling. That concept, proved in the BBE Blacksmith, is taken to the max in the 427, a pedal with ginormous, meaty tone, and the means to control it. Inject modern muscle into your sound with the BBE 427.
BBE 427 Guitar Distortion Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Gain, level, and continuously sweepable EQ tone controls
- LED-based gain circuit for smooth, high-output distortion
- 1MEG Ohms input impedance for proper pickup loading
- 10K Ohms output impedance when engaged
- 1% metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Blue status LED for high visibility and low power consumption
- Easy access battery compartment
- True hardwire bypass
- 5-year warranty
Inject modern muscle into your sound with the BBE 427!
||1 x Instrument
||1 x 1/4"
|Power Supply Included
||1 x 9V
|Manufacturer Part Number