- Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments.
- Built–in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup.
- Studio quality performance, even at extremely high sound pressure levels.
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system.
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output.
- Low sensitivity to varying load impedance.
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability.
The Shure BETA 52A is Supercardioid dynamic kick drum microphone with high output neodymium element. Drum microphone provides low-frequency bass punch and SPL handling. It includes dynamic locking stand adapter for easy set-up, steel mesh grille for durability, shock mount for sound isolation, and neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio.
Beta 52A Best Suited To
Its ideal for the professional musician looking to mic up their kick drum, bass amp and acoustic bass. It has the quality and durability to be used on stage and in the studio.
Characteristics of Beta 52A
The supercardioidcardioid pickup pattern limits interference from other on-stage sound sources and reduces feedback. The frequency response is perfectly tailored for bass instruments with a 20Hz to 10kHz frequency response with a presence boost at 4kHz to let electric basses and kick drums cut through the mix.
The Beta 52A is available as part of the DMK57-52 Drum Mic Kit, which includes three SM57 Microphones, one Beta 52A Microphone, three A56D Drum-mounting Systems, and a Lightweight and Durable Carrying Case.
Microphone Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Frequency Response: 20Hz-10kHz
Output Impedance: 150 ohms
Weight: 2.25 lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number||BETA 52A|