- The Beta 98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction.
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility.
The Shure BETA 98H/C is a Miniature instrument microphone that delivers high gain-before-feedback and rejection of unwanted noise. It features preamplifier circuitry to improve linearity across the full frequency range and tailored response for natural sound reproduction.
What Is the Beta 98H/C Best Suited To?
It’s a premium instrument microphone with a flexible gooseneck and clip-on clamp making it ideal for use with brass, percussion, and woodwind instruments, either on stage or in the studio.
What Are the Charactaristics Of the Beta 98H/C
It has a tailored frequency response of 20Hz – 20KHz and a high maximum sound pressure level of 132dB (SPL). It has a cardioid pickup pattern providing high gain before feedback. It includes a 3 m (10ft) high-flex cable which is attached to the preamplifier. The pre-amp requires phantom power and connects to your mixer via an XLR connection. The microphone is also available with a drum clamp - model Beta 98D/S or with no clamp Beta 98S.
ALSO, IN THE BOX:
1 - 95A2314 Zippered Carrying Bag
1 - RK183WS Windscreen
1 - RPM626 In-Line Preamplifier
1 - 3 m high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
|Manufacturer Part Number||BETA 98H/C|