-Ships same day if ordered by 11AM PST
- Smooth frequency response with gradual presence rise.
- A highly consistent super-cardioid polar pattern provides superior gain before feedback.
- Electronic low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect.
- Wide dynamic range (117 dB) and low distortion characteristics.
- The built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath sounds.
The Shure BETA 87A Vocal microphone provides warm, accurate sound. It features high SPL capability and controlled low-frequency roll-off to compensate for the proximity effect. Provides low susceptibility to RFI and a shock-mount system to absorb shocks and handling noise.
How It Works
One of the world’s best-selling, single-element, condenser mic, the BETA 87A puts singers on a pedestal. Tailored frequency response concentrates on the upper midrange to raise vocal presence in the mix. So voices cut through clearly and resonate deeply with your audience.
Set Your Singing Apart
The super-cardioid pattern provides maximum isolation of your voice, giving you the chance to shine.
Get right up on the mic without overwhelming the sound. Electronically controlled low-end roll-off keeps your bass from blasting over the mix.
The advanced cartridge shock-mount system lets you handle the mic a little harder while absorbing any mechanical noise.
Also In the Box
1 - A25D Swivel Adapter
1 - 26A13 Carrying/Storage Bag
|Manufacturer Part Number||BETA87A|
|item_type||Included Accessories: Mic Clip, Carrying Pouch|
|self_noise||23.5dB (A weighted)|