Blizzard Lighting Colorise Quadra RGBW White LED Light - OPEN BOX
- 18x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs, 100,000 hours.
- Built-in AnyFi wireless DMX receiver (Skywire or W-DMX).
- Natural convection cooled totally silent operation.
- User selectable 32-bit dimming curves.
- Variable electronic dimmer strobe.
- Built-in color and chase macros via DMX.
- Built-in auto programs and sound active in standalone and M/S.
- Color mixing ability in standalone mode.
- Flicker-free constant-current LED driver.
Colorise Quadra fixtures come fitted with 18x 10W high output 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs with a 25 beam angle. They also feature our built-in AnyFi wireless DMX receiver which can flawlessly support both Skywire and W-DMX 2.4Ghz wireless DMX signal types. It’s the ultimate wireless DMX connectivity capability. (Say that five times fast!)
Colorise Quadra fixtures are highly efficient and have natural convection cooling thanks to their attractive cast aluminum housing with heat sink design. There are no internal cooling fans in these fixtures so absolutely zero noise is emitted, making them ideal for any "sound-sensitive" environment. Colorise Quadra fixtures can be easily controlled in master/slave using either 3/4/5/7 or 10-channels of DMX via the easy to navigate LED control panel.
Optical: Light source: 18x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs, 25° beam angle
Wireless Receiver: AnyFi Wireless Receiver, Frequency Hopping W-DMX Protocol, Skywire 2.4Ghz ISM (2.402-2.48Ghz), 512 channels, 6/7 frequency groups, Less Than 5ms Latency, Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
Weight & Dimensions: Width 10.7 inches (272.1 mm), Depth 5.6 inches (141.4 mm), Height 12.1 inches (307.9 mm), Weight 11.5 lbs. (5.2 kg)
Control: Protocol: USITT DMX-512, DMX Channels: 3/4/5/7 or 10-channels, Input: 3/5-pin XLR Male, Output: 3/5-pin XLR, Female Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
Power & Current: Operating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz,
Power Consumption: 131W, 1.65A, PF: .67
|Manufacturer Part Number||Colorise Quadra (White) - BS|