Blizzard Lighting Drop-PC USB Reliable In/Out Power Thru Connection Stage Drop Box - Open Box
- Extremely tough molded rubber enclosure.
- 4x 20A Edison power outlets.
- Compact and convenient.
- 12ga internal wiring with fully soldered connections.
- Blue LED power indicator.
- Insulated and resistant to shock, impact, and corrosion.
- Feed thru allows multiple boxes to be linked together.
Drop power drop boxes are designed to give users safe and reliable power connections anywhere needed, quickly and easily. These simple stage power drop boxes come in your choice of either the PC (powerCON compatible), or TRUE (powerCON TRUE1 compatible.) Each model gives you In/Out power thru connections on either end, plus a total of 4x 20A Edison power outlets (two per side.)
Drop boxes feature 12ga internal wiring with fully soldered connections and an extremely tough molded rubber outer casing. Users can power link as many drop boxes as needed for any given application. They are ideal for any type of stage work, truss work, or any place you need portable, expandable power. There is also a convenient blue LED power indicator on the face of each unit that illuminates when power is being received, so at a glance, users will know there is power!
20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC, PowerCON/True1 (compatible) input connection.
(4) NEMA 5-20, 20 Amp, 2 Pole, 3 Wire, 120 VAC receptacles.
Dimensions: 4.2” L x 3.5” W x 2.75” H (105 x 88 x 70mm).
Weight: 1.5 lbs
|Manufacturer Part Number||Drop-PC USB|