- Multi-purpose Art-Net/sACN node converts 1 Ethernet cable to 2 DMX universes
- No universe/subnet setup with the built-in web-based GUI
- Durable Neutrik etherCON in/through port ensures reliability
- Supports Power over Ethernet (POE) or an external power supply
- Both outputs can be set to either Art-Net or sACN
- Functions as an Art-Net to DMX or DMX to Art-Net interface
- Onboard LED indicators quickly inform the status
- Integrated mounting bracket to quickly install into any location
DMX-AN is a converter that functions as an Art-Net to DMX or DMX to the Art-Net interface. It features a multi-purpose Art-Net,sACN node that converts 1 Ethernet cable to 2 DMX universes. Its built-in web-based GUI means no universe, subnet setup and its durable Neutrik etherCON in and through port ensures reliability. DMX-AN supports power over Ethernet POE or external power supply and both outputs can be set to either Art-Net or site.
Light Source: 66 LEDs (24 red, 18 green, 12 blue, 12 white) 1 W, 0.02 A, 50,000 hours life expectancy.
Strobe Rate: 0 to 50 Hz.
Coverage Angle: 52°
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging).
Power and Current: .5 W, 0.01 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz .5 W, 0.01 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz.
Weight: 2.2 lb (1 kg).
Size: 7.3 x 7.5 x 6.7 in (185 x 190 x 170 mm).
Bracket Mounting Hole: 13 mm.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DMXAN|