- Optical and electrical isolation is ready for any situation.
- No universe/subnet set up with the built-in web-based GUI.
- Automatically redirects the web page if the IP address is changed.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (POE) or an external power supply.
- Onboard LED indicators quickly inform status.
- Integrated mounting bracket to quickly install into any location.
DMX AN2 is a multi-purpose Art-Net/sACN node that converts 1 Ethernet cable to 2 DMX universes. Its optical and electrical isolation is ready for any situation and the durable Neutrik etherCON in/through port ensures reliability. The built-in web-based GUI means no universe/subnet setup. DMX-AN2 automatically redirects the web page if the IP address is changed.
The unit supports Power over Ethernet (POE) or an external power supply. Both outputs can be set to either Art-Net or sACN and DMX-AN2 functions as an Art-Net to DMX or DMX to Art-Net interface. Onboard LED indicators quickly inform status and the integrated mounting bracket is included to quickly install into any location.
DMX Channels: 1024
DMX Connectors: 3- pin XLR
Input Voltage: (DC): 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
(POE): 48V 0.4 A
Weight: 0.4 lb (0.2 kg)
Size: 4.7 x 2.5 x 1.5 in (120 x 64 x 39 mm)
Control Protocol: Art-Net, DMX, sACN
Art-Net Version: 3
|Manufacturer Part Number||DMXAN2|