- Multi-purpose, telescoping stand safely supports lighting and audio gear.
- Different pole diameters accommodate clamps and taper into a speaker mount on top.
- Trigger-style safety release allows the pole to descend safely.
- Toolless design allows for fast and easy setup and tear down.
- Threaded pole can be inserted into multiple positions for different applications.
- Cast iron base includes rubber feet that won’t scratch delicate floors and allows for quick retrieval.
The Chauvet DJ FLEXSTAND Sturdy, flexible stand are the backbone of your equipment. FLEXstand is the stand that defines strength, durability, and flexibility. FLEXstand is a multi-purpose, telescoping stand that safely supports both lighting and audio gear. No more struggling with clamps that don’t fit stands because FLEXstand has different pole diameters to accommodate various clamps.
FLEXstand is perfect for speakers too as the pole tapers into a speaker mount on top. A trigger-style safety release allows the pole to descend safely and set-up and tear down is easy without the need for any tools. The threaded pole can be inserted into multiple positions for different applications and a cast iron base includes rubber feet that won’t scratch delicate floors and allows for quick retrieval.
Weight: 44 lb (20 kg), (base): 36 lb (16 kg)
Size: (base): 21.5 x 21.6 x 0.6 in (547 x 549 x 16 mm)
Threaded Insert (base): 20mm
Threaded Insert (pole top): 10mm
Load Capacity: 132 lb (60 kg)
Pole Height: 4.8 to 8 ft (1.5 to 2.4 m)
Pole Diameter (bottom): 2 in (50 mm)
Pole Diameter (top): 1.4 in (35 mm)
|Manufacturer Part Number||FLEXSTAND|