Free 2nd Day Air Shipping!
- 100% TRUE wireless, battery-operated, narrow LED wash with built-in D-Fi transceiver.
- Suitable for every event with either black or white housing.
- The system includes 4 fixtures, a carry bag, multi-charger, and IRC-6 remote.
- Multiple control options include stand-alone, wireless DMX or IR.
- Compact size provides effortless transport and set-up.
- Digital display for easy control and adjusting all settings.
- Magnetic base to easily mount the light to most metal surfaces.
- Built-in Kensington security slot prevents theft.
Freedom Q1N is a battery-powered RGB+WW pin spot fixture with a built-in D-fi transceiver. Part of the 100% TRUE wireless Freedom ecosystem, Freedom Q1N can be controlled remotely and programmed in sync with other Freedom products.
This compact and powerful fixture features a narrow beam perfect for highlighting special event elements. Its magnetic base and small size mean effortless mounting, controlling, and transporting. The Freedom Q1N system includes 4 fixtures, a carry bag, multi-charger, and IRC-6 remote.
DMX Channels: 4, 6 or 10
Light Source: 1 LED (quad-color RGB+WW) 6 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
Strobe Rate: 0 to 25 Hz
PWM Frequency: 1200 Hz
Beam Angle: (w/o filter): 8°, (w/ filter): 15°
Field Angle: (w/o filter): 14°, (w/ filter): 28°
Maximum Run Time: (all on): up to 8 hours, (single color): up to 15 hours
Recharge Time: 6 hours
Operating Frequency: 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
Illuminance: (w/o filter): 1,700 lux @ 2 m, (w/ filter): 415 lux @ 2 m
Input Voltage: 8.4 VDC, 1.3 A (external power supply: 100-240 VAC, 47/63 Hz)
Power and Current: 13 W, 0.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz, 12 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 1.4 lb. (0.6 kg)
Size: 3.8 x 3 x 5.5 in (97 x 75 x 139 mm)
|Manufacturer Part Number||FREEDOMQ1N|